Trust Fine Design Associates, Inc. for the best in Permanent Installation Lighting. Our IES accredited design staff will assist you and your team in all aspects from site surveys/light metering, fixture selection, installation and long-term service plans for your corporate briefing center, retail space or live entertainment and dining space.
Please allow us to assist you with the following tasks on your next project:
- Research and select/specify appropriate lighting fixtures paying particular attention to current technology, architectural integration, economic, and sustainability issues.
- Generate conceptual diagrams and renderings to communicate design concepts.
- Existing corporate theatrical/auditorium system refurbish.
- Integration/programming of LED systems in exhibit properties, either for a refurbish or new builds.
- Survey existing conditions to determine potential lighting improvements and identify operating cost savings.
- Interface with you and your end users to determine space programming and design considerations.
- Run calculations to validate design choices prior to installation using AGI32, Ecotect, Radiance, Daysim and similar programs.
- Provide lighting drawings (lighting plans, Reflected Ceiling Plans, etc), fixture cut sheets, fixture schedules and control schedules.
- Direct focus (aiming) and commissioning onsite and conduct post-occupancy usability surveys.